Do you want to experience more than one part of Australia? Do you want to meet more new friends?
Navitas English has seven schools around Australia. Airlink will let you fly for free between two schools in the Navitas English network. You could go from a busy city atmosphere in Sydney or Melbourne to a more relaxed lifestyle in Darwin or Perth.
You must study for at least 4 weeks at the first school, and for more than 17 weeks in total. You must use your flight during your time with Navitas English.
If you are booking Airlink before you arrive in Australia, ensure your Application Form indicates which Navitas English schools you want to study at. We will book the flights in consultation with you when you arrive.
If you decide to book Airlink during your studies, you must give us 4 weeks' notice of your intention to change schools. We will book the flights in consultation with you.
Terms and conditions
- Airlink promotion is only available to Navitas English students studying for 17 paid weeks if on a working holiday visa, or 20 paid weeks or more for all other visa types.
- Students must stay a minimum of 4 weeks at each Navitas English school to qualify for the promotion.
- Students must have current attendance over 80%.
- Flights will be booked by Navitas English, at the company’s discretion.
- A one-way flight available per student.
- The flight covers a one-way ticket between the two schools.
- Schools that you can select from are: Sydney (includes Sydney Hyde Park or Manly Beach), Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth (includes Perth and North metro TAFE Perth) and Darwin.
- Airlink is available during students course only, and not after completion of studies.
- If booking Airlink before you arrive, ensure your Application Form indicates which Navitas English schools you wish to study at, and where from and when you want to fly.
- If booking Airlink while you are at a school, you must give Navitas English minimum 4 weeks’ notice of your intention to change schools and our head office must receive your Airlink Request Form minimum 4 weeks before the requested flight date,
- Students are encouraged not to organise accommodation until flight date and time has been confirmed,
- Once the flight is booked by Navitas English, any changes will be made at the student’s expense,
- Airline terms and conditions apply. Please contact your specific airline for full terms and conditions,
- If student misses the confirmed flight booked by Navitas English, a replacement flight will not be organised.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.